I am having the hardest time getting my TCC to function correctly. $8D has one flag, five scalars and four tables to control its function. They all seem to be very straight forward in their function. However, when I make changes, nothing seems to react the way I expected. So I will start with the flag. It is titled TCC control, (x=RPM else MPH). It is not checked. I assume that the control is based of speed settings in either the scalars or tables. There is some confusion with the correlation of the flag to the tables. The four tables are for low and high gears lock and unlock speeds versus TPS%. And the scalars are low and high gear lock and unlock speeds. What is confusing in the tables is that they are related to TPS%, not RPM. One can assume TPS% and RPM are directly related, but when I make changes, nothing happens. My first question is if I have the flag unchecked, do these tables do anything? And if not, then shouldn’t my TCC follow the four scalar values? Those valves are the speeds the TCC is locked and then unlocked depending upon if in high gear or not. The changes I made to the scalars are not working either. The last scalar is TCC enable temperature. That is set below the operating temperature I have been running at, so assume that has no bearing on my problems. Has anyone else run into this issue before?