IDK if this is the right topic forum or not, but I'm looking for tech help. I bought a junkyard 0411 PCM out of a 02 Express v6(according to the tune file I pulled from it.) I was able to find a 02 Express 5.7 tune and segment swap a s10 4l60e 4x4 trans segment in. I disables VATS, removed some Emissions reporting CELs, disabled EGR, that kind of thing, but left tune nearly stock using TunerPro. On my bench harness, ran a couple flashes onto the PCM with PCM Hammer and OBDlink SX cable, no Problem. Finally was able to do the swap into my 99 OBS suburban, all good(needs some tuning, but that's another issue). I only had one set of PCM plugs, so my bench harness was then used to install the PCM into my truck. I had to make some tweaks and reflash again in the truck through the obs port, all went well. I went back out to reflash another tweak, and now PCM Hammer says it can't unlock the PCM for the flash??? I was able to open the PCM and ground out the pin allowing my to read and flash it, but this shouldn't be needed every time, because no matter what I do, It stays locked. I didn't set a lock on it, and it has worked fine until now. I did move the PCM Hammer file folder on my PC from one spot to another, but that shouldn't effect it I think. I checked the tune's VIN(generic vin with 00000 for the build #), So just in case it looked invalid, I changed the VIN to a valid matching vin I found online for a 2002 Express 5.7 1500, it took the change, but still locked. I set PCM hammer to have a user created Lock and flashed it, it refused the user lock code, and remained locked. I am racking my brain to try and disable to lock so I can go back to using my flash like normal, is there something I have missed or overlooked? My PCM isn't bricked, it will flash with a ground pin bypass, but this is crazy to have to do every time.