After I converted to '7427 this summer (from '7060) I noticed the A/C comp was not coming on when selected an A/C mode or defrost. But I had so many things to work out then that I put that problem out of my mind (after quickly checking to make sure that the connector had not fallen off the compressor clutch). Now I'm digging in to see what's going on.

1. A/C worked fine before conversion.
2. In conversion, wired dark green wire that was on B12 of 7060 to E12 of 7427.
3. Had dash apart recently and removed HVAC mode selector switch to test continuity. Appeared to test correctly for all A/C modes and DEF.
4. Fuse is good and HVAC mode switch getting 12v with ignition on.
5. I data logged today and while logging I selected multiple A/C modes and DEF. Exported log and checked: PCM not registering that A/C has been commanded.
6. Just checked and light green wire at pressure cycling switch is getting 12v when A/C mode is selected.

Based on all this the only thing I can see in the wiring diagram would be the pressure cycling switch is bad? Anything else I'm missing? Not sure how to test that switch. I checked continuity and current state is open. Guessing it's stuck in that position and not allowing signal to compressor clutch and PCM?

91 G30 -01.jpg