I'm probably just dense but...... Trying to get started with TunerPro RT. I am obviously new to tuning. I am ready to put a 396 stroker that I've put together into my 86 vette. I wanted to get familiar with that software before I did the swap, IE: put it on my desktop load the ads, xdf and bin files for my stock as is setup, monkey around a little to get familiar with the program. Then load it onto a laptop and get it hooked up in my car and see how everything works before I do the swap. Here is my problem, I am looking up how to convert the ads into an adx....Moates has a tutorial on their site on how to do this however its not working for me. TunerPro V5: Converting ADS to ADX format « Moates Support I can get to where I have the ads file saved I click on it when I do that an open file button comes up and I click on that then nothing happens..... I tried changing the name of the file at that point but it still gets me nowhere. I'm sure it's simple but for some reason I am just not getting it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Joe