Greeting,

My name is Dale and I am from Toronto, Canada. I am a high school Tech teacher which I support with my Electrician license and Automotive licence. I got into teaching when I turned 50 and have been enjoying ever since. I will be turning 57 this month and own several vehicles where one is my 1957 Chevy Bel Air ( 2 dr hardtop,original 283 V8, STD 3 in the tree and a 9 out of 10 quality). I would like to increase the cars drive ability and convert it to an LSX As I have a donor 5.3 l GEN 3 motor with 35,000 miles plus a complete 2001 Yukon for all the accessories/harness etc. My goal is to convert the the car over with the LSX electronics driving a 4l80e transmission with overdrive. I do not want to butcher the Chevy up but just bolt in swap parts as well as some upgrades. My son already got me an early present and it is a complete 4 wheel disk brake conversion kit from Summit. I have a 1969 Camaro 12bolt/posi/4.11 rear end that I want to bolt in to it for this swap. It should be a basic bolt in to the Chevy as they are supposed be the same width and mounting. I am having to do this on a budget.

So for the motor I am going to make my own standalone system with reworking the yukon harness and ECM. I will be working on that through the winter as I get ready for the conversion in the summer. The engine will be naturally aspirated with cam, headers and be in the range of 450 hp.

Thanks Dale