Quote Originally Posted by space387 View Post
84Elky I am running S_AUJP V5, I did not see the update but will make the change tonight. I found the V5 did not have the ability to adjust the CAGS enable temperature so I manually entered it under emissions, it is located at 0x300. The grounding issue is a very real possibility and will be looked into this coming week where I have a few days off and will be replacing the clutch and flywheel for a single mass unit. This is for a 1990 Corvette with aluminum 113 heads and most of the spark table you see is stock.

One final note is that the provided tune has Highway mode enabled for spark and fuel running the engine significantly lean. From my best investigation over the past 2 weeks I do not believe this is actually spark knock but false knocks by a harmonic ( maybe the flywheel) or poor grounding as you suggested. Thank you for looking into it and I always appreciate the help.
Beginning with the initial version of S_AUJP (v4), 0x300-0x307 are not supported. They are in commented-out code deemed to not be necessary as it contained a lot of GM testing, so entering values for them in the cal is meaningless. Manual car will run the same with or without these items.