I have an early stroker built from an Accurate Power kit that I bought back around 2000 I installed it in a Jeep ZJ. A little too much cam, but runs great and lots of power, too much for the tired old 42RE that it's hooked to, I'm in the final stages of a build on a 96 Block for my DD 98 Ex-USFS Cherokee, same as yours, the engine still runs great, doesn't use oil, very minimal leakage even(it weeps just a tad around the front breather elbow, but those always break when you try to pull them to replace the grommet, and they are a dealer only item which has to be ordered, all of about $4 though, and maybe a little around the main seals, but at 14 years & 200k+ that's nothing) I LOVE that jeep it's got character. The one I'm putting together now for the DD Jeep is a Short Rod(258 rods), with cast pistons for tighter OEM style clearances, and the heavy 12 counterweight crank. I need to mock up the install today or tomorrow to verify how much to deck the block, that's the last bit of machining before final assembly. The OTHER one I'm in acquisition stages for the Red SX/4 is going to get the lighter(46lb vs 66lb) 4 cwt crank, longer 4.0 rods, and Keith Black 944 forged pistons, they make a little more noise when cold, but that can be minimized by careful honing & piston to wall clearance tolerances...