Quote Originally Posted by sabino56 View Post
I pulled the connectors from PCM and measured resistance of both injectors to ground - both were identical @ 15.3ohm. Then I swapped the plugs at injectors to see if fault would follow cable or stay with injector. Fault went away! Don't know why. I plan to swap back and see if it stays away or comes back. Either way it seems like something along lines of what you are suggesting. Some criteria for rise time or dwell by PCM code was failing - maybe connector after 25 years was oxidized a bit or something. I'll check resistance again before swapping back and see if it's changed.
I pulled PCM connector and checked resistance. It was higher (40 ohm) which confused me, not sure why it would be higher. I swapped connectors and checked again and resistance through injectors for both were 10ohm. I pulled connectors and checked I was looking in correct place, replugged several times and always measured 10 ohm for both. Put connectors back on original injectors and fault is gone now. Either I screwed up first measurement or something weird - but regardless, I measured 10 ohm many times which is less than original and the fault is gone. So I'm going to write this one off as some connector to injector resistance until/if it comes back.