Hello guys, I have issues with my boost control. Here is a quick rundown of what i have and what my issue is,

I have 2.0 turbo sunbird. It has an external wastegate on it now with rock solid boost at whatever wastegate spring i choose.

Right now I put a 5 psi spring in it.

Hook the boost solenoid up with METAL port to a vac Y that goes to turbo compressor housing and wastegate BOTTOM port..

Vent port of solenoid has the factory foam on it. Other port goes to TOP wastegate port.

Electrical connector has 12V going to side of wastegate solenoid that has the ( + ) inscribed in it. Other a ground. (factory connector)

ISSUE: 99% duty cycle allows spring pressure boost.

0% duty cycle allows for ALL the boost until I let off.. This is exact opposite as it should be. which is why Ive got crazy boost issues when trying to use a factory electronic setup.

WHY WOULD IT BE DOING THIS???? I cant explain it. Obviously if i set it to say 50% DC, the car will hit my desired boost and then it may drop off a little so the ecm will add more DC, which causes the boost to drop off more, which causes the ecm to go to 99 soon, and im riding on spring pressure 5 psi....

Car off, i can blow through solenoid through the turbo side vac hose....start the car and its blocked..

I dont get this.

Dont think it matters but Im running $59 code59.