Intake swap is beginning to take shape and I'm trying to decide what way to go with my fueling. Pump is relatively new, application was a 97 Vortec 454 Suburban so it should have no issue running at MPFI pressures. Keep in mind this has a specialized single fuel rail with a built in pressure damper that houses all injectors at the center of the intake so I'm somewhat limited in what I can do. I've narrowed it down to a few options.

1. Corvette filter/regulator mounted in stock filter location. 58psi. Excellent option, clean, cheap, factory stock reliable and keeps the fuel nice and cool... but they are not vacuum referenced. Since the 7427 doesn't have VAC vs Fuel pressure tables like the LS PCM, this might create some tuning headaches.

2. Aeromotive mounted on the frame rail just behind the point where the braided line jumps from the frame to the engine. Adjustable (will likely run 58psi) clean, possibly more stable pressure, cooler fuel, vacuum referenced so pressure is constant and will have no tuning issue. Cons: 50% more expensive than the vette filter/regulator and not sure how a long vacuum line from the manifold to the regulator will effect the fuel pressure.

3. Aeromotive mounted on intake/firewall before the rail. More traditional. No question in its function. Cons: same as on the frame, more fittings required, somewhat unsightly, AND these setups introduce a ton of heat into the fuel system. At the end of the day this is a tow rig not an all out race vehicle.

Any other ideas? Comments? I'm leaning toward the aeromotive mounted on the frame... but I can probably be swayed.