I downloaded TunerPro and found an $8D mask and a bin from what is claimed to be a 90 Corvette ANHT thinking it was close enough to get a feel for things and maybe ask some intelligent questions. I have no aspirations of modifying the engine other than get rid of some failing smog parts that I will save if needed later by me or a new owner. Tidying up the engine bay sure would be nice though. If the tuneup shows up as a real mess in some spots might tweak those but seems to run fine as is.

I want to change the following

Idle speed vs. engine temp ( found easily and ok there I think)
Air Fuel ratio for lambda 1 as E10 is a lot closer to 14.3 vs. 14.7 ( found easily and ok there I think)
Fan on and off temps ( found easily and ok there I think)

Switch settings that seem to baffle me..
Disable EGR errors as it is leaving
VATS disable at ECU and will jumper start relay so it cranks I will have a key cut with no pellet to verify done correctly

Any help on the switches section in general would be helpful as all the abbreviations seem cryptic to me.
The flyover hints are great for someone who knows what they mean but way to short for someone trying to figure them out.

Did look at some of the tables and have been programming after market EFI for decades Motec EFI tech and Haltech, it is what I do for a living for 25+ years.
Just work on race cars though so anything smog or street related is an alien concept for me.
What is the world is with 20 to 23 degrees of advance at WOT? I guess that might take me into data logging if I go in that direction later.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!