Ok this becomes my recipe.

1. EVERYTHING includes items available when I pop the hood in a junkyard or do I have to get underneath the car? I do not need the intake manifold? How do I identify the 4.3 if radiator support sticker is not intact? Do I have to tear apart dash to get to computer?

2. If I am fabricating an adaptor plate this means I can choose intake manifolds to adapt to, I have a Kenne Bell single plane that fits. Is there a manifold characteristic that I should be looking for? maybe just take the 4.3?

3. Will look for that distributor ... what is the reason the remote coil distributor is necessary? Just curious.

4. Harness simplification ... what is standing alone? Computer not adjusting spark advance?

5. Understand o2 sensor ... car will need exhaust anyway ... is there a reason sensors are not placed in exhaust manifolds rather than downstream? Normally 2 ahead of and beyond cat to verify its working as well as adjust fuel delivery .. right?. This one will just be adjusting fuel delivery only. Was hoping the exhaust would be a Walker bolt on affair but they have possibly trashed the H-body info if they ever had it, I cant find. Not done looking. Having trouble getting the smaller ext balanced flywheel and clutch as well.

6. The reason an electric fuel pump is required ? The fuel must be delivered to the tbi at higher pressure than mechanical devices?? Finding a tank to fit Sunbird wagon may not be cake.

7. Can you recommend chip burn resources? What would happen or not using the original 122747 or a HP shelf counterpart?