New to fuel injection performance modifications and just trying to get my bearings really. Printed out the "TBI Conversion" article on homepage and was glad to have clear pictures and explanations of basic idea of parts. I would like my first application to be a dual quad (2tbi unit) intake on a custom Pontiac 444ci/400 block with a flat tappet cam. Looking for a very strong high compression 6500rpm maximum operating range in a street driven car. Im not sure this is possible with tbi, have read that tbi is very strong in lower and midrange with 300hp attainable easily with a single on a 350 small block. The rpm limiting factor not being electrical or injector capabilities but flow of tbi unit, heads and intake. I will have ported heads and a dual quad manifold with very straight runners "Offy Equa-Flow" and was thinking 2 sbc 500cfm? tbi's might be just the ticket to have an abundant fuel supply with a self-regulating mechanism(computer) to keep from wasting fuel. Never knew there was such a deal from the factory but recently heard in the mid 80's there was a "Cross-fire" tbi setup used with little success, maybe too much for small block?? I would be running an electric fuel pump and tunable fuel pressure adjuster as well as possibly high performance manifold plates. Think there has been enough aftermarket advancement this may be possible by now and work pretty nice. Just ordered a book on Chevrolet Fuel injection so have some reading to do.