im thinking that I need to start a thread to keep everything in one place instead of cluttering the board with all sorts of posts.

im starting the hardware install/injection conversion around Christmas. this has been years in coming.

what I already have:
7727 ecm, harness, distributor, and sensors from a 91 corvette.
1200cfm throttle body, with progressive butterflies
lean burn mopar distributor (will convert using the tpi distributor)
msd box
ls1 injectors, ls6 injectors, and red top ford injectors
adjustable vacuum referenced fuel pressure regulator
edelbrock fuel rails
victor jr with injector bungs welded in
01 Malibu fuel pump module (there's a thread in the how to section asking about this)
3/8 feed and 5/16 return lines

hardware questions:
1. I need an oxygen sensor. I have long tubes. I need a heated sensor, correct?
2. can I use a wideband with this ecm, and if so, should I? and is there a factory replacement one that would be recommended?
3. which set of injectors should I use?
4. other than MAP, TPS, IAC, CTS, IAT, 02, are there any sensors I need to keep?
5. do I need a knock sensor? I have a solid roller cam in the car, and im worried about false knock.
6. any reason not to use jegs pro-flo extreme braided nylon hose? its lined, and good looking. but what black fittings?
7. how hard do the hold downs need to exert pressure on the fuel rails?
8. should I skip monkeying with the factory malibu module and just go to a tanks pr4?

anything im missing?

ive done multiple efi engine swaps, but its always been a stock transplant. like a l98 into a 55 chevy, or the tbi into an old truck, etc. never a mix and match roll your own setup. I

ve been impressed with the dual pump/surge tank setup I normally use, but im extremely space limited in this car, and don't want my surge tank in my trunk. so I want to go in-tank. with me coming up on unemployed in feb, I want to do this as cheaply as realistically possible. so no super expensive fuel system stuff please. 250 for the pump setup would be about max.

what am I not thinking of/anticipating on the install/hardware side?