This is going to be long, so I'll apologize now.

I have a 1947 Packard with a 350 in it that I have converted to EFI. Last year I took the plunge after driving the car to from my home in North Dakota to Colorado and back though Yellowstone, across Montana back to ND. After that trip I decided that fuel injection would be the way to go.

Fast forward to now. I have used the entire TBI setup from an 88 suburban. The issue that I am having is that there is no fuel pulse from the injector when cranking the engine. When I pour some gas into the throttle body it fires right up, the injectors spray, and all is good. I have had the car running and driving for over an hour. I have changed the ICM, IAC and the temp sensor. I have verified that the TPS is good, and inspected the pickup coil as well. I also have verified that the ECM (1227747) is getting the appropriate voltages both in and out, and I have used a test light to verify that I have a constant 12v at the injector during both crank and run positions of the ignition switch.

Now if the the ECM sends out a ground pulse to the injector to "fire" it when the engine is running, then why am I NOT getting the ground pulse during cranking to start the car?

Any thoughts or ideas? I'm out of them.