Hey guys, im having a heck of a time here. Im trying to get good solid boost but I cant get anywhere even close...

Im following this guide Ive attached.

Info on car, im running code59 in a turbo sunbird 2.0 with a super60 turbonectics turbo which has a built in wastegate. (which appears to be set around 6 psi)
I checked all hose connections and done see any potential boost leaks at all. did a boost leak test a while back, only small leak i saw was through the TPS sensor which was very minute.

If I turn all the positive and negative adjustment off completely, and just try to tune with the wastgate duty cycle, i have to turn it up to about 96% just to even hit my target boost..then one percent more and it overboosts. Does that even sound right at all??

I double checked my vac lines and actually ran a good sized clean vac from wastegate actuator to manifold vac just to be absolutly sure.

It has no issue building boost, it can go past 20 with ease but I hit my boost point and a couple % of duty cycle knocks my boost clear down to like 9 psi, i just dont understand it. Ive tried messing with every table, is there a mechanical issue here??? any help please.