Hello,

I'm looking to have a .BIN file tuned for my application. I have the capabilities to burn the stock chips, but I am not experienced enough to do the tuning myself. I'm willing to purchase, and I understand it won't be perfect. I can also log data to help., using winALDL or ALDLdroid. I have some ALDLdroid logs already if anyone can read them.

My engine is an essentially stock 1996 Jeep 4.0l, converted to the 4.3 GM TBI with 1227747 computer, inside an AMC Eagle SX4. It is running, but throws an engine rich code 45. All sensors are new, voltages check out, throttle body is rebuilt with good injectors and regulator, and fuel pressure on inlet and return are perfect (12psi in, 0psi out). The O2 sensor is also mounted correctly facing downward in the collector pipe. Engine has good vacuum, can't find any leaks.

I am running the full TBI conversion with a custom harness, including spark timing. I have a gm 8-pin ignition module wired to a ford Duraspark distributor (advance locked down and rotor phased correctly). There is no EGR, no ESC module or knock sensor.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!