Quote Originally Posted by ericjon262 View Post
what are you trying to run, a 4.0?
Yes. Basicly my dream fuel injection setup would be coil per cylinder sequential injection for my 4.0. I plan on building it and stroking it in the future (possiably even turbo), and being able to tune it and ditch the distributor would be awesome.
My current plan was to swap in a 7727 since the stock 93 jeep ecm is not tuneable. Only thing is, I lose sequential injection, since the 7727 is batch fire. But I can use a ICM/coil pack from a fwd gm car and get waste spark DIS ignition (just have to make/mount a correct crank trigger wheel)
Now that the 411 flash tool is out, it opens up the 411. I could base the system off a 4.3 tune/pinout and it would basicly be back like my stock jeep system (sequential injection with a distributor) but now be tuneable. Just make/mount the required crank trigger wheel. However, knowing the 411 can run coil per cylinder on the V8's, but not the V6's is very disappointing, especially knowing how popular 6 cylinders are today. I will still however most likely drop the plan of using the 7727 in favor of the 411 simply because of being able to keep it sequential and the possiablity of being able to re use many jeep sensors (tps, iac, map, and possiably cam position sensor) and being a newer faster and well supported ecm.

And what is a DHP?