Hi , I have a customers car that has come to me from another workshop after a 302 to 350 conversion in a TPI 1985 Camaro Z28 Auto.
I'm new to using this tech but not new to tuning as such.

I've worked out its a 1227165 ECU using a AUM3236 Chip 01228291 with a $32 XDF which I've found here:
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-32
Now the other workshop has fitted larger injectors and tweaked the idle adj screw to get it to run without tuning anything.
I'm going to size the injectors as I can't find the part number on the net 01D180B Lucas type. Any ideas?

Now whats the best way to go about setting this up? Do I stick to the AUM3236 calibration and adjust the MAF scale for the larger injectors and tune from there
OR do I load in a 350ci calibration like BUA 86 adjust the MAF scale and tune from there.

Basically the customer just wants his car running how it should without idle and stalling problems etc etc.
Its a basic crate engine 350ci with std cam so nothing fancy.

I've heard that you can "upgrade" to a $6E xdf and an appropriate bin file that has faster baud rate for datalogging... Can I do this with this ECM or not?

Equipment used is an Ostrich 2, Tunerpro RT, ALDL cable and a Burn 2 and my brain power :)

Thanks for your help
Mike