Hey guys, I have a project that has basically been sitting for 2 years and only been driven a handful of times since I got it running 3 summers ago. Basically had an engine built 6 years ago, and when I went to install it a few years ago I figured I'd get it dyno'd. While it made decent power (375 FWHP/420 FWTQ) when we went to drain the coolant out of the block we discovered the drains were blocked solid. Tear down was recommended and we found the coolant passages caked with rock hard sediment. I removed a ziplock sandwich bag worth of crap AFTER the new machine shop hot tanked the block! Also found bearing clearances were tighter than normal so ended up getting the block re-rebuilt. I'm not saying the machine shop tricked me, but they definitely didn't give me "good" advice. Had I know how bad the engine had been rebuilt in the first place, I probably would have just walked on the project and just been done with it, but instead I just kept spending. Live and learn. Anyway, this is what I have and hopefully it can be made better so I can get the car tuned and enjoy it.

350 2-bolt block bored .030"
Sealed Power flat top pistons (H345NP) with 5cc valve reliefs
Vortec heads, modified for high lift cam (~.570")
CompCams 07-466-9 218/224 @ .050 113* LSA .570/.56
stamped steel 1.6 rockers and stock length pushrods
CompCams BeeHive springs (26918)
stock OEM roller lifters
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake with coolant plumbed to run under TBI (per rbob from DynamicEFI)
454 TBI, with "cop car" injectors running @ 30 psi with VRFPR
Tri-Y headers (1 5/8") and 2 1/2" duals with X pipe, full tail pipes

I personally think the cam is to big for my application (4200 lbs B-body). Another issue I had was not getting proper oiling at idle to all rockers. It seemed the outside corner cylinders would not oil correctly. Not sure if this is lifter, cam or cam bearing related. I have good oil pressure (~40-60 psi @ idle depending temperature) When I first manually primed the engine a few years ago I got good oil flow to all rockers, so maybe it is distributor related as I used a gutted distributor to prime engine... I am very close to just selling the car and getting what I can for it, it does run right now so I am have on the fence about seeing if I can just get it tuned and call it a day. I no longer have a garage or place to work so I would have to rent something to do any more. Any suggestions appreciated.