Quote Originally Posted by PJG1173 View Post
DaveW,
do you have excel doing the calculations/filtering for you or creating a piviot table like the tunerpro histogram? Mind sharing if you do? This is what I tried to do with mine but I am having a hard time figuring out how to put it in a format that coinsides with my VE tables. I can filter all the stuff I don't want to look at out, and tried create a pivot table but don't really know what to do from there. I have a spreadsheet that I copy my off idle ve table to and the tunerpro histogram and it will do the calulations for me but its not filtered. I would love to be able to export a log filter the data and then reimport it, but it doesn't look like TP supports that. do you know a way? I've attached the excel sheet I made to do my calculations. I saved it to 2003 format since the forum will not accept office 2007 file extensions, so hopefully all the formulas still work.
I posted some information in this thread, http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-or-so../page4 about page 4 for sorting the excel file into cells like the VE table. The ROUNDING formulas are my method.

If you have questions, please ask.

dave w