Here's what I've got to work with:

67 M715 5.89 gears 4 speed T98 divorced transfer case (np200 or np205 can't remember) all stock uncle sam issued all the way to the 24v electrical. The Inline 6 180hp "Tornado" dropped a valve. I'm spending my time on a conversion not a rebuild 6 that gets 8 mpg. Just want a setup that starts easy and gets me around without trouble. No hotrod'n or monster truck show'n for me, dont wanna spill my ice tea!

Donor vehicle is a 1988 Chevy P/U 350 TBI 4x4 standard trans with a blown head gasket. $800 even included the title, striped it and sold it for a quick $500 (looking back I should have rebuilt it and picked apart something else!)

Threw this vortec 5.7 in the mix, came out of a rolled suburban, gave both sets of heads to the local head expert and decided to keep the 88 heads because I already have an intake that fit. The area's Chevy hotrod authority told me I'll never get the TBI to work with the newer cam. I understand now that the 88 heads are the worst flow ever, wish I found this site earlier! Suggestions on cam issue?

While it was out I yanked a under dash A/C out of a 84 Jeep Wagoner

Installed with a coat of Japanese plastic model paint I found at a hobby shop.

Back to the EFI stuff, that's that we're here for right?

I removed the two EGR circuits, one actuated a solenoid vacuum valve and the other was i EGR sensor (i think)
Looks like I need to run some hot when key on/start wires. My M715 has an ignition switch only with a keyed battery master switch.

And here we go!!!