Sixshotter,

Until you drive MY truck.,.. SHUT UP

I'll back my statements by FACT.
Ask F.A.S.T. about using the new SD 2.0 system w/ less than 6in vac. I think they would know whats best. they will not sell you one unless you have more then 8in vac!!!!
SD depends on MAP to adjust its fuel table ,, so, unless you can run 3 different tables ( one for idle, one for cruze, one for WOT) If you have a large HP engine ( over 500hp ) SD is a DUD.

Now on the other hand if you have less then 400hp SD is great. and covers the full range of that size motor well, under all driving conditions. Or your writing maps sooo complicated you'll need a degree to understand them.

YOUR BLAMING THE MOTOR FOR THE FUEL PROBLEM..
SD is not a cure-all fuel system.. it has its limitations AND REQUIRES TUNING EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A MINOR ENGINE CHANGE! .

MAS flow systems do not require programing other than the base programs to match the base motor specs.

AND ALPHA "N" MODE is for all out DRAG RACING... this is a daily driver And MEGA SQUIRT is over priced ( MS3 is $500+ and has to be assembled add 200 for assembled & tested) AND HAS TO BE PROGRAMED AND MAPS WRITTEN. this is why I want to go to MAS FLow..NO USER PROGRAMING IS NEEDED.

I just came from Farmington NM .. 7000ft+ and my SD Powerjection 3 hand to have a new map and would fail to supply the fuel needed BEACUSE OF THE SD GETS ITS SIGNAL TO ADJUST THE MAPS FROM THE M.A.P!!!

But what the heck!!! I don;t know what I'm talking about,,,,

I have done my home work.. and GMs Mass Flow EFI is lacking compared to the A9L ford unit, perty much a stand alone unit that can have its base program changed. My pal has a 5.0L mustang that hes modded to 875hp at rear wheels, he changed, comp ratio, stroke, bore, cam and the intake, and injector size, had the A9L flashed for the changes.. and OFF TO THE RACES.. No tuning, to tweeking, no programming.. he even changed the headers and cam after that and STILL DID NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE A9L!!!!

this is why I asked about running a ford mass flow on a GM

Eagle ,, thanks for your help..