Made a big discovery today I got to thinking what you guys have been saying about the system goin SD when the MAF is unplugged.

A little back ground is in order.
93 Camaro LT1 M6 in a 72 Elcamino. Upgraded to a 95 PCM and Bailey's LTCC kit. CAI from the Camaro using a K&N filter in the left front fender pocket in front of the wheel well. BBK 58mm 1000cfm throttle body ported to the manifold.

I have just recently acquired TunerPro V5 and able to log data and see what is going on. I found out this thing is fat all across the board consistently know matter what cell it's in. It will start out at 128 and go south within a couple seconds in that cell. So today I unplugged the MAF and fired it up and watched it transition from open to closed. But this time it didn't crash it went to 138 on both banks with the INT's at 128.

Now your collective thoughts please. MAF needs a recal or you think it's toast It's the original unit that came with the PCM I got as a package. Near as I can tell it's stock, it still has the factory screen on it and no signs of tampering with the bore and probably has about 80,000 miles on it?