Live about 30 minutes NW of Seattle. I have an '80 vanagon with a 4.3 V6 L35 W motor mated to
the stock vanagon trans. Been driving it for a year and a half and finally decided to start getting the
ecu straightened out. Have everything hooked up now and its is nice to see what is going on. Have
been burning chips too. Just got the ALDLdroid and the Bluetooth from reddevilriver and am having
issues, so now I need some help. Here's a few shots of the van. I also installed a Porsche 996 cluster
in it. I am using classic instruments skydrive gps to power it. Was going to go with megasquirt, but
decided to work with what I have.

Here are a couple more cars I have. Both megasquirt powered.

'85 Golf with a Porsche 944 drivetrain and rear suspension. Rear wheel drive. 944 Dash. Rear mounted turbo, 12psi boost, no lag.
Microsquirt, but wasn't quite plug and play. Has been on PoweblockTV and a 7 page feature in PVW magazine. Known as the "Vorsche".

74 Sun Bug convertible. Around 300 made in 1974 only. Has a type IV(Porsche 914) engine with Suzuki GSXR throttle bodies
and Porsche 944 rear suspension. Meqasquirt MS3.

All work on these has been done by myself. Sometimes if I'm lucky my son will help me. I'm not just about Volkswagens. I am currently building a numbers matching
74 Cuda 360 (bored and stroked to 410) with a 4 speed. 1 of 398 made. Also have an all original 90K mile 78 CJ7 Levi Edition with a 304 and 4:10 gears.
I have others I can post, but this is enough.