Hello

A little run down of what i have done. First off i got this truck a few months ago and have done some work to it. It had a 7.4L swapped into it. The truck originally had a 5.7L in it and as I figured the chip was never changed. So I modded the ECM with a ZIF socket and put a 512 epprom into it etc. I been tuning off of a tutorial on here. I disabled all of the EGR,DFCO,PE etc... and the truck ran Awesome. I had the BLMs around 122 to 126 for most of the cells. I know I should have enabled 1 thing at a time but I didnt, I enabled them all and the truck ran so poorly I had to pull over and swap in the my old chip where everything was Disabled. With everything enabled the truck is running lean. WB at times shows 18'sthe BLMs as high as 145. I assume the HIway is kicking in and then doesnt come out of it. I checked over some settings and it had some crazy settings like the MPH was set to come on anything above 0mph, it would shut off at a MAP of 75 and would turn on after 10 seconds, so it seems as once it was in hiway lean it would be near impossible to get it to shut down. Anyway I reburned a new program with adjustments and the truck is running alot better but it still goes a bit lean and I dont think it is Hiway mode causing it as when its going lean it seems like its right away. Also it seems like it stays lean too long after I get back on the throttle kinda like the DFCO is still active. I am wondering what settings I should check out to try and fix this issue?

Thank You

Ian