I saw a previous post about 7060 and 4l80e so thought I would try here. Sorry if it isn't in the right place. I have a 7060 and 4l80e that I have a auto/manual switch to be able to run the trans in full auto or manually control the shifts. It all works well except when the 7060 see the disconnected shift solenoid ground, the logic commands full line pressure, disables shift adapt and inhibits some down shifting. Is there any way to turn that logic off so that line pressure can continue to run off the tables? Another thought I had was to run a seperate 12 v through a resistor equal to the resistance of the shift solenoid and then to the shift ground driver. The though being the pcm would see things as correct and think it was shifting while actually it was not. I am not an electronics guy but rather a wiring/tinker guy. By burb is mild 454 running injector power and timing from the 7060 and the injector grounds and data through megasquirt. All runs very well but would like to be able to shift manually when I drive and auto when my wife drives. Thanks for any help.