Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
1. I doubt it! Or there would not be two of them. But you may be able to write a 93 bin file to your chip and use the more defined $Da3 XDF/mask.

2. The ALDL 172.ds file is all the information GM gave for what is in the data stream, this is the information we use to make the ADX files in TunerPro. TunerPRo is wide open to make and add information without limitations.

For now your only issue is fueling changes do to the 1.6 rockers. So why not start there and learn one of the first things a tuner needs to do and get the "Volumetric Efficiency Vs. RPM Vs. MAP " tables dialed in?

This write up will give you enough of an idea on how to do that!

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-data-Tutorial!

See I had read that I would need to adjust that table, but RobertIsaar was saying to adjust my base pulse first. Not having a base pulse option will definitely start working on that table, thanks for the link.

And as for adding a parameter to tuner pro, the Main parameter I'm looking to add is the TCC lockup. That's one of the big things I wanted to adjust since it locks up so early. I also would like to add the base pule parameter If I can, as well as a way to adjust my knock sensor sensitivity since I've got the rollers. Is there a link by chance for how to add Parameters?