Done that several times. The one for EE was written using A223.ds for a Y car. Commands do not match up to EE.adx but are close, extras were added? Couple were wrong? Like 0x57 should be 0x56 from the ALDL.ds

My car is A276.ds I started with the EE.ADX and re wrote all commands exactly from A276.ds and will try it out later.

EE.adx for LT1 can not work on Y car, F car and B car because they all use differant ds files. I verified this by getting a trail of DataMaster and there is a differant setting for each car... for instance CCM has to be silenced on Y car. B car does not have CCM tied into datastream but does have SDM or SIR and EBCM tied into serial data that would need to be silenced. The way I redid the commands were straight from the A276.ds and it looks like they are in there. For comparison my commands are twice as long as origanal EE.adx...

But then again I checked the $OD.adx stuff and it did not match up to ALDL data A219 or A217, I forget which, again extras were added... So even if I get them right I need to know more about how TP uses them... or what the extras are?