So i got bored with the stock power in my 454 and decided to upgrade it a bit. I started searching around for information and decided to go for the Edelbrock 2162 cam, Edelbrock 60499 heads and a Edelbrock 3764 intake.

I found out that i had to boost my fuel pressure for my TBI too support the extra horsepower, so i have ordered a AFPR and a TBI rebuild kit with new gaskets filters etc.

As i read some more i also found out that i had to modify the TBI systems air/fuel and timing etc. to get the full effect out of my engine, thats when i found this great community with all of you people with all this knowledge about EFI systems and the TBI system. As i browsed around the forums i knew i was in the right place!

Now what i need help with is to find out what fuel pressure i should be running and also i need help with the tuning as this is my first experience with TBI tuning! Im ordering a APU1 from Moates as it seems to be a perfect "all-in-one" deal. Im also planing to remove the AIR system (air pump and plugging the holes in the manifolds) is that going to be a problem?

My truck is a 454SS with 4L80E transmission and the Gen V 454 BB.
16147060 computer AWWH chip. I was told i could use either $85 or $D8, what does that mean?

William
Stockholm, Sweden