My name is Scot.
I just recently got into playing around with GM TBI stuff - more as a way to make old vehicles a bit more fun / reliable. In the last few years I've finally established a place where I can work on things out of the cold & rain - and really have become interested in building and modifying vehicles. My current projects are a pair of old pickup trucks for my wife and I; I'm looking to put TBI in her truck and a computer-controlled quadrajet on mine. :D
I just picked up a Moates ALDU1 and have been working on a friend's SBC TBI conversion to get my feet wet. What a hoot! especially with the 160 baud 1227747
I'm a powertrain controls / calibrator and work with a bit different stuff, but dang, this tinkering is addicting! I've been reading through / lurking in a few different forums and have seen how everybody that tackled this and did an incredible job! You guys are true hotrodders! I hope to learn more about the older TBI systems here - I was almost sold on megasquirt, but then saw a post on thirdgen that opened my eyes / showed me how capable (and plentiful) the GM systems are!

I hope to contribute as much back as the benefit I get from this forum! :)

Scot