So I got down to the burb this weekend with a new ECM, and it started up and ran. With the Checksum disabled, I got a handle on it much quicker. Did a couple test drives in the neighborhood and have the "easy driving" fueling table in line nicely. At that point I started with the higher load lower RPM acceleration and was getting real bad knock counts AND audible knock, so I backed out of it and parked it. I mixed in fresh 93 octane a couple weeks back, but the fuel that was in it was mid grade when I parked it, so I'm thinking it's 89 octane, IF I'm lucky. I'll take 10 gallons of sunoco 110 with me next weekend and that should cure any knock issues with this load of gas.

Anyhow, one thing I would like to do is get this BAMT bin in to closed loop idle. I tried changing the MPH to enable open loop idle and the other parameter, and it didn't seem to work. How exactly do I enable closed loop idle with this bin? As soon as it goes into C/L it idles a good bit smoother, but it only lasts for 255 seconds after I put it into park, then it goes back into O/L.