Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
Your first post said emulator, sometimes things go bad there, just takes a restart, upload verify and emulate to make it right.

I've never had an ECM/PCM go bad and never got a bad one from JY, so I can't comment on new ones. VSS would be a more likely suspect.
Yes, it was during emulation... When I parked it, it was running like crap, throwing codes, not responding to anything. So last night I checked fuses, then uninstalled everything and put the computer back to stock. It wouldn't even start and run in limp home. Codes wouldn't clear, no response at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chevmasta View Post
if you look in my previous posts, I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. 7060/80E 454. speedo still worked, trans didn't shift.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post20340

Durning my tuning and programming with my burn 2, I ended up somehow loosing VSS. I also had a code 51 which EagleMark had showed me (it had been there awhile). And I still have this weird datastream glitch.

During this extremely frustrating day of tuning, I could not get the VSS signal back by programming. I thought it was just a flash error because how could it just all of a sudden loose the VSS?

Local autozone had the computer for $99 instock. Snagged it, installed my G3 and flashed a new chip. Bingo, Everything works again.

For some reason I still have my doubts that it was the computer for sure.....but the reman computer did fix my issue so IDK WTF.

This is really really odd that you have the same issue as I just had with the same setup....although you're emulating.
Very strange we've had the same problem, indeed. I wonder if it's just the old electronics? I'll see what I can find locally. I did pull the pcm so I'd have a core.

Hopefully it's not the EEPROM