Thread: Help TunerPro RT/Moates Burn2 and VATS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help TunerPro RT/Moates Burn2 and VATS

Sorry just need to ask..been searching & reading posts etc. First off I can't locate the Burn 2 instructions anymore. ie How to position the prom in the burner etc..used to be on the site?

Here my problem:

Just went over (again) the TPI harness Speed Density I made for my 33 Chevy coupe ...all circuits are pinned correctly. Turns over, have fuel pressure, power to injectors..but no spark at plugs or ground signal to injectors.

Tried swapping modules/coil and ECM's, been using an aftermarket AUJP that I have used for startups in the past. It has EGR and VATS etc disabled. This (EEPROM) AUJP MEMCAL has always worked for starting TPI cars in the past?

My OTC Nemisys shows no codes...but does display " Veh-Anti Theft Sys- YES". Does this display indicate that VATS is now not disabled?

BASICALLY (HELP!) Never burned before.....

I would just like to burn just "one prom" with VATS disabled to determine if that's my problem. I have the Burn 2, proms and TunerPro RT installed. When I run TunerPro RT it won't connect the Burn 2. (FYI have the Moates MEMCAL header & G1 memory adapter but since the Burn 2 won't recognize..can't attempt to read my MEMCAL).

Is there basic instructions anywhere discussing downloading a 5.7 TPI 730 BIN (with VATS disabled) and burning it via the Burn 2?

Thanks
    Ed
    Last edited by EDZIP; 04-05-2013 at 05:04 AM.