ASDU is auto 700R4 and my favorite bin for conversions or anything for that matter $42 related, ASDX is the manual choice.

I'm aware of the small space but 1227787 $4F is same bin size and has one bigger VE table. In $42 hack it looks like some space is used to first get VE2 then blah blah blah get VE1 and adjust. I beleive there is a hack for $4F and $4E in the info threads, I've always had it in mind for improvements to XDF/ADX files or comparison to improving the $42 VE table. Cool option in $4e is a bit for open loop idle. But IIRC $4F was a manual and TH400 only. Not sure how much is used for the tranny end as looking through $42 hack all tranny TCC stuff is still there for shift lights and TH400 kickdown.

$A0 is another 4k bin C3 ECM with a HiWay Lean Cruise patch if it may help?

ABHM was superceded to ADTS and ABHN was superceeded to ADTT... back then all I've ever found as differences in the cal was air pumps for CA requirements. Fed or canada like my Suburban did not have Air pumps, the bin is max temp to enable.

Funny story of air pumps on these, I was tuning one with wide band and when it went into PE AFR went super lean? Since there's no aldl data for air pump I didn't notice, I found in the hack that air pump is enabled for 5 seconds when entering PE... there went half a day...

I'm really glad your doing this and can't help with dissasembly stuff, but am willing to help with experiance in these. Also will do the XDF end for compleation of your efforts!