I recently finished up my engine in my truck. It started up right away and ran great while I was breaking in my cam (with the exception of running a little lean, which I figure is normal because it wasnt tuned for the new combo. As I have been tuning, the problem seems to be getting worse. Heres what I changed... I started with a mostly stock '94 K1500 pick up with an EBL Flash ECM with WB O2 and controller, then I put Summit vortec heads, weiand street warrior intake, lunati cam (single pattern with 268 deg of advertised duration, 218 deg @ .050, 110 LSA, .457 inch lift), 1.6 roller rockers, 1800 RPM stall torque converter, vaccume reference fuel pressure regulator set at 40psi at idle (2 injectors, 107 #/hr @ 40psi). It is hard to start when its hot, I have to hold the throttle down about half way and turn the key/ crank the engine over about 2-4 times before it starts. When the engine is cold it starts fairly easily. As I started my VE learns, after shutting the engine off and updating the tune it became harder and harder to start after each flash session. My AFR at idle are between 14.5 and 14.8, while driving my AFR's range from 13.5 to 15.5. Any help is welcome. Thanks