Ok it seems ive gotten myself into a pickle and I need a little help. I have 4 code on my swap that wont go away U0107, P2761, P0758, P0758.

U0107 is what im most concerned about because its made the truck basically undriveable. It seems when its in open loop it will rev to redline but as soon as its in closed loop you cant press the petal more then say 25% before it goes into limp mode. My biggest problem now is that I put the truck away for storage so I need to come up with a solution before I head down again.

History of the truck. The donor truck is a 07 Silverado 6.0 Classic that was running and driving. The engine swap was finished up just before the snow fell so it was a bit of a rush. I did the harness according to LT1swap.com and a bit of my research. I programmed the computer with TunerPro.

Can it be the tune causing this with a 2004 bin file on a 2007, my concern is different petals possibly with different values confusing the computer... Could this be a tune problem or is the problem in the harness or modules...

It seems weird that everything works when its in open loop. I am bringing my DVOM and I am going to check the TAC module for power, ground and 5v references. After that I don't know.

TIA