Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
Even if right or wrong your bin is wrong.

I'm guessing that this is a huge cam by the idle in the 65 MAP area? With that set distributor to 10 degrees bypass wire disconnected, put 10 in distributotr base timing in bin for starters. Don't start till you work on bin

I don't know this mask inside out like others so need to find out what warm spark bias is, all I found was one and it is 20 degrees so everything in your timing table is 20 degrees off unless compenstated for in your XDF. We have found masks with both causing major issues if you don't know! That said you had 35 degrees for idle which is good for big cam idle maybe more! Then drop during accell! But with bias this could be 15 which is fine for a stock cam.

Now hitting 76+ degrees in timing table is not a good thing even with 20 degree bias. Some ADX data stream was showing 96 degree advance so something is wrong. I think the only thing that has saved you and caused you problems at this point is MAX timing was set to 34.

Super 8D XDF and ADX are great files, I've asked JeepsandGuns for the ones he has improved on so we can have a known set to work with. There are a lot of 8D files out there.
and yes pretty big cam and one other thing I just thought about I have the throttle blades opened a little too far at the minute but not sure that is causing any problems other than a 900 rpm idle