Thread: HI I'm Scott

Carb and Points!

HI I'm Scott

Seemed like a cool forum so I joined.

I'm a GM tech by trade, and play with my Camaro and Corvette for fun. Hopefully I'll have a few useful things to add. I started out tuning with EFILive 10+ years ago, and have since been playing with HPTuners. I've been playing around with PCM Hammer and Tuner Pro recently and found this forum. I'm by no means a professional tuner, just my own stuff and a few friends who trust me.

My 2002 Camaro is a forged 408, Vortech supercharged, with nitrous, T56 Magnum, with a Moser 9". I run a EFILive custom operating system tuned with HPTuners on E85. Would be nice if it was flex fuel but I just reflash it a lot since I'd give up the custom OS to run a 2 bar with less resolution.

My 2009 Corvette is just a stock toy, manual trans car. Made 395rwhp after tuning.

Had a 1997 Corvette that I made 680rwhp on the stock PCM nobody seems to like, HPTuners custom 2 bar, blower and meth.

Currently don't have picture hosted anywhere to post them here, can see my stuff on TikTok if you want @sc_mastertech, or Instagram.

Gearhead-efi link to OBDII Tuning information: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...2-OBDII-Tuning

dave w