Hi everyone. I'm a car guy from northern Nevada that has been building projects for a long time. I grew up on a cattle ranch in Wyoming and learned to fix just about anything. That translated into a love for cars and motorcycles when I moved on to my career. I am a mechanical engineer that works in the gold mining industry and I have spent a significant part of my life modifying or fixing process plant equipment. I'm mostly a Ford guy and focus on first generation Broncos but I have put together all kinds of things. I have a good working knowledge of the first generation Ford MPFI. I have or am still building an EB for each of my children and all of them are fuel injected.

I sometimes have struggles with some of the quirks of the other OEM's EFI and found this site when I was looking for solutions to a problem a friend of mine is having with a 304 TPI that he has swapped into his CJ5. From browsing the forum, it looks like there is a ton of knowledge and help available here and I'm hoping that we will have the Jeep running smooth soon.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, it took me 20 years to reach 1000 posts on the Bronco specific site I am a member of and that has been through a few frame-off rebuilds. Don't be surprised if I have a low post count for a long time.

Thanks in advance for the support and help I am sure this community will provide.

Regards
Brad