Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New LS1 Tuning Tool [Universal Patcher]

Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Not quiet sure what is in the zip folder, so just overwrite it. That is the latest published tableseek in the link.
    Worked Searched MAF
    No need to re-invent the wheel. But we can make it better

Carb and Points!
    I have to do this for my 6.0L swap and I am confused as to which file I should be swapping segments from as well as which segments need to be swapped. I have a bin file for both the 6.0L and the 4l60E that I will be using but I don't know what segments should be swapped between the files.

Quote Originally Posted by V8 BUG View Post
    I have to do this for my 6.0L swap and I am confused as to which file I should be swapping segments from as well as which segments need to be swapped. I have a bin file for both the 6.0L and the 4l60E that I will be using but I don't know what segments should be swapped between the files.
    Perhaps this would be better answered in a new thread?
    Detailing exactly what you have and to accomplish

Fuel Injected!
    Not quiet sure what is in the zip folder, so just overwrite it. That is the latest published tableseek in the link.
    Any chance you could add the TCC off-throttle unlock settings? Basically its MPH and TPS settings that allow the TCC to stay locked when you lift off the throttle. HPTuners has them defined. EFILive does not.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast355 View Post
    Any chance you could add the TCC off-throttle unlock settings? Basically its MPH and TPS settings that allow the TCC to stay locked when you lift off the throttle. HPTuners has them defined. EFILive does not.
    This will be an easy add. It will take some time. Do you need any other tcc parameters. I found a bunch of it, but not sure which one will be needed.

Fuel Injected!
    This will be an easy add. It will take some time. Do you need any other tcc parameters. I found a bunch of it, but not sure which one will be needed.
    I guess the wish list goes like this.

Minimum Lockup Temp would be nice on a cold day not having to drive 5 miles at highway speed with an unlocked high stall.

Shift Lock Enable switch (the one that lets you change whether the converter stays locked during shifts or not.

Quick TPS vs MPH release tables. These values over-ride the normal release table so that the converter will unlock quickly with rising throttle.

I will look and see if I am missing anything else.

Speaking of trans stuff, I don't know how hard it would be, but is it possible to get the graphs from my spreadsheet in there?
    Spreadsheet here
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...4&d=1665603009

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast355 View Post

Minimum Lockup Temp
    Quick TPS vs MPH release tables
    Do you have more info on this. I couldn`t find anything related to it. Maybe some example from commercial programs will help finding it.

I already did some extensive tcc update which is almost done. Any requests for this update are welcomed.

ralmo94, adding some graphing to logger is a good idea, It is definitely on the to do list for future improvements.

Fuel Injected!
    Finally some updates are released[at first post of thread]. Added more parameters for Tcc ,transmission, knock tables and more.

Latest version is also uploaded and includes some initial graphing and histograms + lots of overall improvements.

Carb and Points!
    I'm having an issue with fwd v6 BINs - all of the tables that originate from TinyTuner have the Min and Max values in the table config set to 0, so most tables can't be modified. All of the tables I've looked at have the Hard limits min/max at values that make sense, and if I edit the table config to match those (or anything else) then I can actually make changes. The small number of tables added from seek have actual min/max values so I'm guessing it's a problem with the TinyTuner DB somehow? I've tried with several different BINs and they all behave the same way.

Another problem I stumbled upon while trying to figure out what was going on with the min/max values: If right click a table from the list and select "Edit table config" and then make changes, they don't get saved. However editing the values directly in the list does update them. Is this possibly just me misunderstanding what edit table config is used for?

is there a way to edit the table config from the tree view as well, or only from the list view?

And finally on a slightly unrelated note - is it possible to remember the compare view that was selected when changing tables rather than having to choose show compare every time a new table is opened?

Quote Originally Posted by zack4200 View Post
    I'm having an issue with fwd v6 BINs - all of the tables that originate from TinyTuner have the Min and Max values in the table config set to 0, so most tables can't be modified. All of the tables I've looked at have the Hard limits min/max at values that make sense, and if I edit the table config to match those (or anything else) then I can actually make changes. The small number of tables added from seek have actual min/max values so I'm guessing it's a problem with the TinyTuner DB somehow? I've tried with several different BINs and they all behave the same way.

Another problem I stumbled upon while trying to figure out what was going on with the min/max values: If right click a table from the list and select "Edit table config" and then make changes, they don't get saved. However editing the values directly in the list does update them. Is this possibly just me misunderstanding what edit table config is used for?

is there a way to edit the table config from the tree view as well, or only from the list view?

And finally on a slightly unrelated note - is it possible to remember the compare view that was selected when changing tables rather than having to choose show compare every time a new table is opened?
    Issues should be fixed in latest version (0.21.9)

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by joukoy View Post
    Issues should be fixed in latest version (0.21.9)
    Perfect, thank you! That was really fast

Carb and Points!
    I came across another issue - in 0.21.9, seek doesn't find the tables DTC.Codes or DTC.MIL_enable - they show up when I use 0.20.26 with the same BIN. I tried several v6 BINs all with the same results.

I did also check a couple of P01 BINs in both versions and the DTC and MIL tables work correctly in those on 0.21.9

Quote Originally Posted by zack4200 View Post
    I came across another issue - in 0.21.9, seek doesn't find the tables DTC.Codes or DTC.MIL_enable - they show up when I use 0.20.26 with the same BIN. I tried several v6 BINs all with the same results.

I did also check a couple of P01 BINs in both versions and the DTC and MIL tables work correctly in those on 0.21.9
    Can you send link to at least one bin-file with this problem, I want to confirm my fix.

Fuel Injected!
    Try with this one.

Looks like it is affected only when a tinytuner database is used.

If the v6 os is not in Tinituner db import works fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files