Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New LS1 Tuning Tool [Universal Patcher]

Fuel Injected!
    Added the latest version to download links on first post.

Fuel Injected!
    Program seems great, however it is not fully opening my 12587604 bin file
    Last edited by creativelemon; 11-20-2021 at 08:01 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    I do have lots of 12587604 bin files and they all load fine without issues and all the tables are sound and perfectly aligned.

Maybe you are using corrupted bin or some custom modified one.

It will be good if you have problem with a file first to post it and than complaint it is not working.

Fuel Injected!
    im attaching the bin file, other stock bin for 12587604 have had same results. Im far from an expert but it just seems incomplete. For example the idle table is missing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by creativelemon; 11-20-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    it is also missing timing table, rev limiter, fuel table etc.
    Last edited by creativelemon; 11-20-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativelemon View Post
    however it is not loading my bin properly. ....but it seems to not fully load it....alot of stuff is not loaded proper and is missing.l"
    I looked at the bin and there is no proplem loading any of it. There are like 900+ tables available for editing, and also compare the results with more popular 7603 OS. All seems to be lined up correctly and the values are not out of sense. There is no errors opening the bin too.

Can you please provide more specific information about the problem you are experience. Like tables that are not lined properly, or missing tables that are available in other bins.

It is really bad to say something don`t work, but at the same time, give so little information about the actual problem. I hope you are more specific with some examples.

Fuel Injected!
    Im trying to give as much information as requested, above i provided examples of stuff that is Missing, if its the same as other bins than i guess it's normal. For example: Timing, fuel tables, idle control, rev limiter, etc.. that is just off the top of my head. Please let me know if im wrong

Fuel Injected!
    Im trying to give as much information as requested, above i provided examples of stuff that is Missing, if its the same as other bins than i guess it's normal. For example: Timing, fuel tables, idle control, rev limiter, etc.. that is just off the top of my head. Please let me know if im wrong
    Try reloading Universal Patcher on your computer. It's possible it didn't load correctly.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwon View Post
    Try reloading Universal Patcher on your computer. It's possible it didn't load correctly.
    Ok, i just tried that. Sadly it loaded the same. I also reinstalled the program. :( I think its just universal patcher not being complete. Like he said 900+ loaded but its lacking alot of key tables but it seems the same across every bin ive tried

Fuel Injected!
    Timing, fuel tables, idle control, rev limiter, etc..
    I will try to make these categories more complete. However it is a slow process and adding all of these categories might take couple of years(5000+tables).
    Keep checking for updates.

Meanwhile you can readjust your statements from "Don`t work" to "not supported" or even better "Can`t find them"-(There is already 95%+ coverage of all the timing tables)

So please don`t polute the thread with wrong statements implying confusion for other users.

Since the project is open source and lots of peolpe contribute to it. You are free to add the missing tables yourself and share so others can benefit.
    DIY always comes with no warrenties and absolutely no support, so don`t expect anything as granted.

Fuel Injected!
    I wasn't trying to polute the thread i was just trying to get support or make what i thought was an issue known. I will change the original post there is no need go get so defensive i understand it is a new program and still in the works but i was told by you that it is complete and working fine only to than be told yes it's missing tables because its a new program, which is fine and to be expected. I really love the idea of this opensource program and im looking forward to updates in the future. I appreciate your help greatly, i apologize if i seemed aggravated it was mostly due to my annoyance that my OS seems to be one of the only ones not supported by most other tuners. Im glad this program will change that. And regarding adding tables myself i wish i knew how to do that I'm just a tuner :p :)
    Last edited by creativelemon; 11-20-2021 at 06:32 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    UPDATED first post with latest version
    Version 0.20.18 uploaded

Does the VTD stand for Vehicle Theft Deterrent?

Was looking for VATS and couldn't find it.
    VTD seems to match, is this correct?
    No need to re-invent the wheel. But we can make it better

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by ralmo94 View Post
    Does the VTD stand for Vehicle Theft Deterrent?
    You got that right.

Latest version have also some patches added.

-Lean cruise patch for all ls1 from 2001- on. 2 part patch. First LC cruise patch must be installed than the stock tables from a LC bin must be populated with the second patch.

Than you can fine tune the lean cruise parameters by sorting them with LC.
    A full fflash needs to be performed after patch is applied.{OS+caldata]

-E38 VATS off patch. OS must be reflashed to take effect.

Common practice to tune ve is to fail maf by setting hz for DTC P0102 MAF fail high, to something low like 2hz.
    I see the DTC lists, MAF table, VE tables, but can't find the setting for the hz to fail the MAF. Is it defined in Universal Patcher?
    No need to re-invent the wheel. But we can make it better