Good day everyone

My name is Walter and I live in Helsinki, Finland. I study geology and geochemistry and in my spare time I like to pet my cat and fix my Saab. I have a completely restored Saab 900 Turbo from 1987 with Bosch LH 2.2, found in the early Saab turbo models, volvos and Porsches from the late 80s.
My interest in old ECMs started off when one of my injectors gave in, and instead of sourcing an ancient injector I decided to upgrade them all to brand new, modern injectors. At this stage I probably didnīt know what I was getting myself into, and so here I am seeking for help and answers to be able to upgrade the software on my Saab.

Current situation:
I actually have no idea of what I am doing I have an Ostrich 2.0 and I have found the original .bin and .xdf file for my ECU (Bosch 0280000547), however I havenīt managed to get my hands on an -.adx file. I am also trying to figure out what I need to do so that my Ostrich will emulate correctly. The LH2.2 unit has a 27C32 eprom. Will I need a socket booster?

Since the engine in other parts is stock, I hope to be able to improve the situation by updating the software, even if the MAF based LH2.2 system has little room for adjustment. I would imagine that a slight change in injector constant could already improve the situation, as it is running slightly lean (1,06-1,08 on cruise, 0,93 on boost) across the whole "map". I have a X-series A/F gauge with Bosch 4.9 lambda, contributing with its accuracy.
Feel free to link any threads in the comment section below. All advice and tips on threads are welcome!

Best regards
Walter