Thread: Love The Knowledge from Roberts papers and consider it my "Schooling"

Electronic Ignition!

Love The Knowledge from Roberts papers and consider it my "Schooling"

I had been doing drivaeability for many years before getting into speed density tuning, and found out how little I really knew. I'ts truly fascinating when ya "GET IT" and it never leaves you. I've had about 10-14 years downtime (twins) but here we go again.... having old ECM issues but i'll update if need be. The 383 ate three cams before put down, but 19mpg in lean cruise ...and oh how I love prop control..... so if I can get this tiny 350 for a churchgoing customer outta my hair the 383 is still there but this time it's full roller LT4 HOTCAM with.......1986 Tuned Port setup for my brothers Z71. Interested in any thoughts of smokey's theory of concave chamber in piston and even pressure expansion. Had to deck block, prolly end up 10.5 even with dished. THEN ..OMG I'm out of depth with my DAKOTA 4.7 been trying to Kill for 5 years.... junkyard has a overlander with all the forged partes, but newer might be even more power. GOTTA HATE CHRYSLER and there programming Why -O-Why tech. interesting enough DAS GERMANS don't scare me..... BUT no 5.7 I love my 12 mpg 4.7 230hp, infinity 8 speaker amplified killer sound. Just wish i had room to stuff some T.P. under somewhere, talk about NO ROOM. But it's timeless 4 door club 1" raised 285x75x16 factory spokes....And owning own business might see if LS crossbreed to that bulletproof all wheel drive never an issue CHRYSLER trans might work!! Great site love it already, now over to thirdgen and my 10 second stealthram N.A. foll if he's still there......everyone love life and sometimes it IS TOO fast, if ya brakes suck!

Gearhead-efi link to OBD1 information: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ams-Tuner-Info!

Gearhead-efi link to OBD2 information: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...2-OBDII-Tuning

dave w