I have a Hilborn injection manifold like the one we used in our drag car in the 60s.
I want to convert it to electronic so I can run it on the street.
I'm hoping to get some input as to which injectors, pump, and ecm I need, and everything else to do this conversion.
I really want to do this myself as I'm retired and have the time and can't justify the $ having it done by someone else.

inj 2-16 b.jpginj 2 -16.jpgEarly T at Lions.jpg