Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: data logging with ls1, obdx pro vt, and tunerpro rt

Fuel Injected!
    I found the missfire table using a different xdf, that was the issue.
    MISSFIRE-ORIG.jpgold table
    MISSFIRE.jpgnew one.
    Seems to work, thanks.

Fuel Injected!
    Hey guys, the weather here has gotten much colder, mid 50* (Palm Springs,CA) and the tune is from the summer when it was 120*. It seems now that as soon as the air pump turns off, the idle drops and the car wants to stall. Thoughts? Once warm the car runs beautiful! Thanks.

Fuel Injected!
    I didn't see this was an 8 page post
    -Carl

Fuel Injected!
    hey guys, here are some screenshots of a log. What does it look like to you, especially the 2nd pic with the highlighted section. Curious on you thoughts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    hey guys, its been a while. Question for you. I seem to be getting this error code lately when using Univ Patcher logger
    unable to transmit 6c fe fd 20
    that or unable to set bus quiet. If i wait a few seconds and click start logging eventually it connects.

Fuel Injected!
    Did you use the latest version on github. Numerous fixes to logging were added recently.
    Is this with elm device.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Did you use the latest version on github. Numerous fixes to logging were added recently.
    Is this with elm device.
    Hey Kur4o, thanks for the quick response. I'm using ver 20.26 with a obdx pro vt,
    see I had the same error before, back on page 5 #66 of this thread. I believe it was fixed
    by reinstalling. I'll give that a try.
    I went back and reread the thread to refresh my memory for anything I might have forgot.
    The only issue i currently chasing is a transition from open to closed loop, with a drop in idle
    that almost stalls, with high stft (45), then stft go low and ltft go high (25) then low. I thought I had this
    all working perfect but trying to get trims near 0. Thinking about getting a wideband as just
    using trims and os volts is frustrating. I've been playing with injector flow vs kpa vaccume and
    iac steps and where parked. I've not played in open loop ve table or main ve table as I'm guessing
    these are good as is for everyone else with stock engines.
    Sorry for rambling on, just feels like Im missing something.
    PS : once warmed up, runs like a champ. Really happy with the obdx pro and all the software!!!
    Thanks, for all your help and all the others that have chimed in.

Fuel Injected!
    You enter closed loop too soon, If it runs good warmed increasing the closed loop point might help mask the current issue.

It may be really hard to tune since lots of variables there. EOIT target is one that can smooth it down a little during warm-up.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    You enter closed loop too soon, If it runs good warmed increasing the closed loop point might help mask the current issue.

It may be really hard to tune since lots of variables there. EOIT target is one that can smooth it down a little during warm-up.
    I was wondering about a higher temperature to enable cl. Also if I unplug the maf it runs great. I also noticed upon coldstart the map reads in the 40 _ 50 kpa range before settling down to 38ish. I've disconnected and plugged the pvc and egr to remove the as a source of vaccume leak. Thanks again for the great advice!!!

Fuel Injected!

Xls log of trims and o2s

Just a couple of xls files of driving logs. Wondering if you notice anything that stands out. One one of the files this are a few hover buttons on the left with popup info. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files