Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever!!!!!!!!! Gearhead-EFI Edition

Fuel Injected!
    Saw this on my second gen Camaro site a few days ago , the Vega with the 396 is either a typo , or really cool . And some of the Impalas , 327/4speed , wow ....

Either way , I wish I wouldn't have wasted the last 40 years becoming so good looking instead of rich or I would have scheduled a flight and bidders papers for this ..........

TOM
    1994 3500 Dually , 502 (509) , 264HR , Edelbrock MPFI , PFI '7427
    1992 S-10 434 SBC/Tremec - '7427
    1986 Monte Carlo SS
    1984 S-10 , SAS, 496/700R4/205 , D44/14BFF -'7427
    1980 Z-28 496/700R4
    1979 Corvette 496/700R4
    1977 Olds 98 Regency 403/700R4

Administrator
    Either way , I wish I wouldn't have wasted the last 40 years becoming so good looking instead of rich or I would have scheduled a flight and bidders papers for this ..........
    With that much practice you should be able to score with just a smile.

There's a ton of cool stuff for sale there but the '28 Durant... Wow! For those who don't know, William Durant created General Motors. In 1921, after the second time he lost his job as CEO, he started Durant Motors. 1928 was the first year of a "modernized" model, but they didn't sell and by 1931 the company was closed. It's a rare car indeed. One site claims just under 44,000 cars produced in '28. Compare that to Plymouth, one of the top selling brands at over 600,000 vehicles and you can imagine just how hard it is to find one.
    Last edited by 1project2many; 06-28-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Almost wrote the Datsun off this weekend... A few hours ago actually...

Coming home from the cottage, highway 11 in Northern Ontario is 2 lane either way divided highway, 90 and 100 km/h stretches. Snaking along with some traffic around the 100 to 110 km/h range. The traffic was flowing fine, when all of a sudden the car in front me hammers on the brakes, rear end way up, along with several cars in front of it. So I do the same, hammer on the brakes because the space was getting smaller very quickly, and since I like more bias to the rear, the car started fishtailing, steered into, corrected again, and a third time, and stopped a few inches behind the car in front of me, and then a BUNCH of tire smoke rolled past me. I kept it in my lane, and mostly controlled.

I didn't notice at first, but after a slow down later on, I noticed that I had flat spotted the tires. :( They were new last year. :(

The rear bumper also discoloured above the exhaust from the heat. :/ Not really impressed by that either.

The good news is that I turned closed loop on, on the way up, since at 70+ MPH, the car was getting REALLY rich, 13.7 and richer, and didn't really have time to tune, but when we pulled over for a stop, I took a bit of fuel out of the areas I could see needed it and enable closed loop, and it sipped fuel the rest of the way up and the way down. It took just over half a tank, according to the gauge, which is really a little less than half a tank due to it's shape, and traveled 177 miles according to the trip odometer, which should be very close to being accurate, since the speedo is very close to accurate. The FSM says I have a 60L tank, but I don't think I've put any more than about 40L in from empty. There was 35L put in at the gas station for the trip home, and it was at about 1/4 tank left, so I figure I used somewhere around 20L (approx 4 gallons), for those 177 miles. So that comes out to 44.5 miles/gal. :o Realistically, it's probably mid 30s.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

I’m in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I’m too cowardly to leave it. Maybe I can drink myself to death.

"Homer Simpson"

Attached Images Attached Images

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    has anyone had trouble with the new outlook mail? some one hacked mine and started sending mail every where,the email post master started sending me connot be delivered messegase 10 at a time ,outlook finally blocked my email account and I cannot get back into it.this lap top stays singhed into gear head or I wouldn't have a pass word thay are all in my folder in my email account. had the same account with msn for 9 years an never had a problem till they went to the new outlook mail. if iam slow to reply I have to look on gear head to see what is happening,i cant recive email in my new email account until things get straightened 0ut.

I had that happen before the outlook change over. I don't recall how I rectified the problem, but I believe I found them either on the MSN site, or through an online (Google) search.

It sucks.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

A bigger issue is if you saved your passwords on your email account??? Now they have them all???

-= =-

Amazing:

Fuel Injected!
    proble never get it stragten out with out talking to a human at outlook.

Fuel Injected!
    eagle mark suspend my account, I will start a new one, this is a mess I don't know much about pcs but ever thing in this one is getting corupted to. going to reinstall windows,before I reinstall operating sys ,is it illeagel to hack a program that the people went out of bisnuss ? when I redo my pc it works off serial port activation numbers and it always changes on a clean install [bowsner electronics] I like this program it even supports my elm 5 tool, next? can someone hac it to make it work. this is a mess if the activation numbers are in my folder in my old email for my auto ingenuity scan tool, togather that is something like $2400 that is screwed up that I should be able to use.i have a old lap top that is not corupped yet with these programs in it but the sreen is going bad.if any one knows a outlook . com phone number I can call an talk to a preson let me know

Your account here is fine, do you have another email? I can change the email and send you a password reset. Not even I know what passwords are here.

Before you go and wipe out your PC why don't you find the virus/malware/trojan you have?

-= =-

Fuel Injected!
    I waited a few miutes an pushed yahoo to see if any one replieyed the craz pc went back to gear head, I wont get on here again whith this pc,i have all ready redone my desk top,eaglemark delete my posts at least till back last Friday, that is when all this shit started, someone haced or put a trojion in 2 of my pcs, mybe nsa I going to keep these lpt in iack an see if I can find someone that is good at finding [intruders] if so goes on they are going to pay me for the invasion plus dionostics cost,outlook has been trying to get me to change my password for 3 months they new something was going on,i want the hacer,when they see how dumb an slow I am it wouldn't change any thing , anyway delete account delete files at lease back 5 days I will visit as a guest , I get to many off the wall ideas anyway

Fuel Injected!
    I was rambling on while you was posting I will run that milalicious tool an see what it does, thank eagle mark,

I changed your email and sent you a password reminder, so you can change password. Also removed your email from posts. All is well!

-= =-

Ony, go to malwarebytes.org, and download the free malwarebytes trojan removal software. It is one of the best removal tools in the industry. 90% of the time it will fix everything. If that doesn't work, post back and I will get you some more links to free tools
    Square body stepsides forever!!!