Page 61 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671111 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever!!!!!!!!! Gearhead-EFI Edition

Fuel Injected!
    windows tool found 3 things in java script an removed them, down loading the tool jim was talking about it may find sommore i forgot about running tools instead of redoing the pc,proble done this one for nothing

Fuel Injected!
    getting ever thing working again with pc issues. I have a 1991 chevy 5speed overdrive trans it uses auto trans fluid,its got a lot of miles on it wondering if I could use a heavier fluid of some type to quit it down, it knocks at idel proble does going down the road I just don't hear good?

Super Moderator
    knocking at idle seems like it would be a clutch hub issue. perhaps the damping springs aren't damping anymore and the hub is more or less smacking around at lower speeds?
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Fuel Injected!
    it could be the pressure plate, some of the changes I make programming a chip some time makes it louder or quitter. clutch is about 1year old an has always had a little shake taking off.

Had a bad pain in stomach on the fifth but it went away... fever started next day and hit 103, I was really sick!!!

Went to ER and they did chest xray, blood work, ultrasounds and ruled it out as a virus, so no Anti Biotics just sweat it out...

Fever hit's 105 2 hours after leaving the hospital! Full rigors shaking while laying on the floor, my wife through a wet blanket on me and turned on the fan while calling ambulance and checking my temp!

Several hours at ER doc says he still thinks it's a virus? I questioned his credentials and asked if there were any doctors there? BLAH,BLAH BLAH BLAH he says... I say why is temp still 103 on tylonal and I'm sweating like a pig? Why are you on the forth liter of IV fluids?

He's serious he wants me to leave? I told him FUCK YOU! I'm not going anywhere!.... Police show up and advise me to leave so they don't have to arrest me...

Go home and alternate tylanol, ibuprophen to keep fever down and was only home 6 hours when the hospital calls! Something is growing in you blood culture come right back in!!!

More tests, cat scan and admitted to hospital with bacterial blood infection. Had my Gall Bladder removed today, the pain I had that started this was a stone that passed and stuck in the bile duct......

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

wow sounds like doctor/nurses are getting lazy these days get to feelin better bud

Malpractice on er doc. That is criminal. I thought that KFalls had some bad docs.
    Square body stepsides forever!!!

Administrator
    I remind people that it's possible to graduate medical school with C's and even a few D's. The degree says you made it, not how well you did along the way.

I get really, really frustrated with doctors who completely discount patient's experience and intuition. Of course, I haven't been to mine since my back surgery in '07.

No insurance? Hospital too small for region? Non-medical factors always important.

At least someone was on the ball there... Hope your recovery is less stressful.

Super Moderator
    elizabeth had her gall bladder removed march of last year....

assuming they did they went through with the whole "3 incision" method, expect the one right above your belly button to constantly get infected for no apparet reason.

Doing pretty good today!

They did laproscopy but five small slits so not huge trauma recovery. Tempreture has been done to normal about 12 hours.

-= =-

Fuel Injected!
    I have heard several stories similar to that lately.

You would think that a doctor would know that when a MALE patient insists (or even goes to the hospital) that something is wrong, and look a little closer.

Every hospital (around this area) I have been at has a pretty high percentage of folks who really dont seem to care.

I told a doctor one time, that if I was as poor of a mech as he was at being a doctor that people would never let me touch their cars.

Got home today. Feeling better! Weak tired and still a little sore. Didn't get much sleep in the last five days but looking forward to my own bed and some peace and quite to sleep tonight!!!

-= =-

Seems like Bart Simpson got in a phony phone call to a news station with names of pilots!!!

-= =-

Super Moderator
    the full story behind that is hilarious....

first, the NTSB denied that it released any names
    then it's found out that an intern for the NTSB gave those names out
    he gets IRL banhammered because the news station actually believed it

apparently, their proofreading is as bad as mine....

in other news, will florida take the zimmerman case well?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertISaar View Post
    in other news, will florida take the zimmerman case well?
    No Justice? No Peace!

Then he has to worry about all the death threats as his address is all over facebook... then a cival lawsuit...

-= =-