Bringing TBI and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.     EFI Conversions and Tuning! Seattle to Portland! E-mail Tuning Consultant!

Thread: lsdroid help.

Carb and Points!

lsdroid help.

Hi guy's I hope I posting this in the correct area. I'm very new to this. So sorry for my ignorance but I was playing around and I read my P01. I found out that the bin I have has a OS that doesn't have a XDF available. So I was just going to change the to another that has a XDF (12208322). Then I did something wrong. Now it says I need to flash OS and calibration. Problem is that it will not let me because I haven't had three successful calibration writes. Any advice or should I get another P01 and go from there. thanks!

thumbnail (1).jpgthumbnail.jpg
    Last edited by dave w; 2 Days Ago at 03:52 PM.

Carb and Points!
    Sorry I don't know why it is in dark text

Fuel Injected!
    I think you have a bricked PCM operating system. There is a PIN under the lid of the PCM that can be grounded to put it very briefly into recovery mode but you must work quickly to achieve the recovery with LS Droid. PCM Hammer might also support a recovery.

Was this write attempt with the PCM installed in the vehicle or using a bench harness? Using a bench harness and a good two amp well regulated 13.8 VDC power supply is highly recommended.

Rick
    Last edited by B52Bombardier1; 4 Days Ago at 11:15 AM.
    1970 Chevy El Camino, LM7 Engine, 4L60E - Two 896 and two 0411 PCM's

Carb and Points!
    Oh man just my luck, I anticipated this. Ill try the grounding the pin trick
    Thanks