Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanging when loading

The vBulletin software uses quite a bit, as newer versions come out it get's worse for older browsers or non updated JavaScript
    This translates to downloading the latest version of the Browser.

I have always assumed JavaScript comes with whatever Browser you are using. If this isn't true, you could download both the latest version of JavaScript & the latest version of your web browser.

JavaScript is a programming language which people use to do fancy things on web pages.

On a more practical matter download the latest version of Chrome, FireFox, or Safari & the problem will most likely go away.

For some reason, I read these forums in Safari and do most of the rest of my web browsing in a FireFox variant. I'm kind of converting to Safari because it is faster on my machine.

Robert

One of these days I will try something other then IE when it doesn't work...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
    you still haven't told us what you're using for a browser. :)
    aol 9.7
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepsAndGuns View Post
    aol 9.7

-= =-

IE when it doesn't work...
    I never knew that IE worked. There have been numerous security wholes in IE. I'd say this counts as not working. Activex is a major design bug.

As a web administrator that has been hacked, I'd adverse using some other browser. They are all basically the same.

Robert

I just never had an issue with it? Comes installed free, updatres itself, always works? Although I have ran others it was always a battle to get them to work with microsoft, only one I have ever had issue with including problems with email is AOL... but that was always helping other people be on the internet, not the AOL net...

-= =-

The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.